An archipelago off the southern coast of Greater Erud, the Dragonspine Isles are beset by turbulent tides from the Ephemera to the east and harsh, dry winds from the Forsaken Wastes to the west. There are five islands in this chain, whose shape strangly form the letter ‘P’ in the Iokharic script (the script used in the Draconic language).
- Corran, the western-most island.
- Wake, an atoll used frequently as farmland.
- Jag’r, the isle upon which the port city of Jaggedrock rests.
- Aku’z, a lush jungle oasis.
- Tyrran, the eastern-most island.